Tuesday, October 22, 2013
Odyssey Books 2-4
I was very surprised at the level of hatred displayed by Penelope's suitors. I was curious why they would wish to kill him, that part of the story confused me a lot. I was also very excited for Telemachus though because he learned the whereabouts of his father. The books became more confusing as I read farther because you learned the life story of each person and it was very difficult for me to keep track of the characters.The pictures all related to the class quote a lot because in the picture of the fire-fighters they were probably really scared but overcame their fear to do something for the greater good. I also thought that Telemachus did something for his mother that was beneficial to him but helped her as well. I think the fact that it helped his mother was a very important factor.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment